We are back seeing patients during normal business hours as of June 6th, 2020. Please call to schedule an appointment today.
While many things have changed over the past few months, one thing has remained the same: our commitment to your safety. Therefore, upon re-opening, we want to ensure you that we will do everything in our expertise to protect you and our staff.
Infection control has always been a top priority for our practice. Our infection control processes have always been designed to ensure your care is both safe and comfortable, and in the wake of the current crisis, we want to communicate additional efforts to further enhance your health and safety.
Our office follows infection control recommendations from the American Dental Association (ADA), the U.S. Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) and the Occupational Safety and Health Administration (OSHA). These organizations are dedicated to offering the most up-to-date guidelines and rulings on patient and staff safety.
We have worked tirelessly over the past months to make sure our infection control measures adhere to each agency’s recommendations. You will see these changes at your next appointment. For example:
- Our office will ask you some screening questions when making your appointment. You will be asked the same questions when you arrive to the office.
- We will ask you wait in your vehicle until you are notified of your appointment time to keep with social distancing requirements.
- We will be taking your temperature upon entry to the office to ensure you are not demonstrating a fever.
- We will schedule longer appointment times to help reduce your waiting time, give the team extra time to prepare for your room and to begin any same-day care so as to limit additional visits to the office.
- We will have hand sanitizer stations available to throughout.
- Each team member will have their temperature taken upon arrival to the office. Staff demonstrating a fever or other symptoms will be asked to go home.
- Every team member will wear a mask and gloves. Our clinical team will also be outfitted with gowns and other additional protections.
- The practice itself, as well as every room, now has specialized air filters installed dedicated to removing any potential aerosols
We look forward to seeing you again and are happy to answer any questions you may have about the steps we take to keep you, and every patient, safe in our practice. To make an appointment, please call our office.
Thank you for being our patient. We value your trust and loyalty and look forward to welcoming back our dental family!
For more information on COVID-19 please click here